Would you like you to share your experience of group B Strep?
Please send us your story, explaining what happened, in a maximum of 600 words. This is your story and experience, so there isn’t a right or wrong way to write it. Your story will be reviewed before publication and you will be notified when it appears in the Stories section of our site.
Some helpful pointers:
- Write as if you’re chatting to someone about what happened
- Start at the beginning – including how you felt, your reaction, any signs you noticed
- Include relevant dates and times, and try to keep your story in the order things happened
- Describe how you felt and thought, as well as what happened, and who did what and when
- Share what happened afterwards
- Describe your involvement with GBSS – how you found us (or found out about us), what we’ve done together and how we’ve helped
We can’t include your story without an appropriate accompanying picture. Please send a high-res image – it makes a real difference.
By submitting your story and picture, you are giving us full permission to share these on our website and social media. We are sorry, but we can only accept stories if you are based in the UK. We reserve the right to make any editorial changes.