Would you like you to share your experience of group B Strep?
Please send us your story, explaining what happened, in a maximum of 600 words. This is your story and experience, so there isn’t a right or wrong way to write it. Your story will be reviewed before publication, and it usually takes 2 working days to appear in the Stories section of our site.
Some helpful pointers:
- Write as if you’re chatting to someone about what happened
- Start at the beginning – including how you felt, your reaction, any signs you noticed
- Include relevant dates and times, and try to keep your story in the order things happened
- Describe how you felt and thought, as well as what happened, and who did what and when
- Share what happened afterwards
- Describe your involvement with GBSS – how you found us (or found out about us), what we’ve done together and how we’ve helped
We can’t include your story without an appropriate accompanying picture. Please send a high-res image – it makes a real difference.
By submitting your story and picture, you are giving us full permission to share these online. We reserve the right to make any editorial changes.