Information for parents of a baby diagnosed with group B Strep infection.
This leaflet is written for parents and families of a baby diagnosed with group B Strep infection. It includes;
- An explanation of what group B Strep infection is
- What treatments a baby might be given
- How group B Strep might affect a baby
We provide these leaflets free of charge to families and the NHS.
- Last updated May 2015 (currently being updated)
- 8 pages
- If you place a large order to a non-NHS address, we may contact you to discuss your order.