Group B Streptococcus in Pregnancy & Newborn Babies leaflet
Information about group B Strep aimed particularly at pregnant women including;
- An explanation of what group B Strep is
- What GBS could mean for a baby
- How to reduce the risk of GBS infection to a baby
- A list of the signs of GBS infection
It is national recommended practice from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists to provide all pregnant women with an information leaflet about GBS. We provide these leaflets free of charge to families and the NHS.
- Last updated December 2017
- 12 pages
- Co-written by experts at Group B Strep Support and the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG)
- If you place a large order to a non-NHS address, we may contact you to discuss your order.