Group B Streptococcus in Pregnancy & Newborn Babies leaflet
Information about group B Strep aimed particularly at pregnant women including;
- An explanation of what group B Strep is
- What GBS could mean for a baby
- How to reduce the risk of GBS infection to a baby
- A list of the signs of GBS infection in newborn babies
National recommended practice from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists is that all pregnant women should be provided with an information leaflet about GBS. The charity provides these leaflets free of charge to families and the NHS.
- Last updated December 2017
- A5 12 pages
- Co-written by experts at Group B Strep Support and the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG)
- If you place a large order to a non-NHS address, we may contact you to discuss your order.
This leaflet has been translated from English into 14 other languages:
Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, French, Hebrew, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Somali, Urdu and Welsh.