Study days and conferences
A half day workshop aims to give healthcare professionals involved in maternity care the opportunity to update their knowledge, and discuss the key issues around group B Strep during pregnancy, labour and in the first few months after birth.
The workshops involve presentations, videos, group discussions and a Q&A session.
‘Excellent informative presentation and I have certainly updated my knowledge on current guidelines’ Course participant, Kingsmill Hospital, 2017
‘Excellent, informative session. Speaker kept audience interested, was relevant and at an appropriate level.’ Course participant, Eastbourne, 2017
What you need to provide
An appropriately sized room for the audience, with PowerPoint facilities, a screen, flipchart with paper/pens and light refreshments.
How to book
We ask that you cover our out-of-pocket expenses and, if you can, make a donation to the charity.
For more information about content and costs, please call us on 01444 416176 or e-mail [email protected]
When funds allow, Group B Strep Support attends and/or takes stands at relevant conferences around the country. Please see below for a list of the upcoming conferences we will be attending:-
- Scotland Maternity & Midwifery Festival, 28 November 2018. Edinburgh Corn Exchange | 10 New Market Rd | EH14 1RJ
- London Maternity & Midwifery Festival, 5 February 2019. Millennium Gloucester Hotel | Kensington | London | SW7 4LH
- Midlands Maternity & Midwifery Festival, 9 April 2019. Leicester City FC | King Power Stadium | Filbert Way | Leicester | LE2 7FL
- Northern Maternity & Midwifery Festival, 25 June 2019. Old Trafford | Sir Matt Busby Way | Stretford | M16 0RA
- Wales Maternity & Midwifery Festival, 18 September 2019. Cardiff City Stadium | Leckwith Road | Cardiff | CF11 8AZ
- Scotland Maternity & Midwifery Festival, 27 November 2019. Murrayfield Stadium | Roseburn Street | Edinburgh | EH12 5PJ