Would you like us to share your experience on our website?
Sharing your story can help others understand what it’s like to experience what you have experienced. It can also help others realise they’re not alone in their experience. You can read other people’s stories here.
Please send us your story, explaining what happened, in a maximum of 600 words. This is your story and experience, so there isn’t a right or wrong way to write it.
Some helpful pointers:
- Write as if you’re chatting to someone about what happened
- Start at the beginning – including how you felt, your reaction, any signs or symptoms you noticed
- Include relevant dates and times, and try to keep your story in the order things happened
- Describe how you felt and thought, as well as what happened, and who did what and when
- Share what happened afterwards – both immediately afterwards and longer term
- Describe your involvement with Group B Strep Support – how you found us (or found out about us), and what we’ve done together
We can’t include your story without an appropriate accompanying picture. If you can send a high-res image, that makes a real difference.
By submitting your story and picture, you are giving us full permission to share these online on our website and social media.
We are sorry, but we can only accept stories if you are based in the UK. We reserve the right to make any editorial changes and you will be able to see your story before it is shared.
Once you have sent us your story, a member of our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.