Get those walking boots out, wrap up, stretch the legs and get active in the New Year.
A great event to walk off the Christmas celebrations, and to kick start your New Year fitness regime! There are Full Marathon & Half Marathon & 10K options, all starting & finishing at The Oval Cricket Ground on Saturday 29 & Sunday 30 January, and take in highlights of the Thames, its historic bridges, and many of the Capital’s key landmarks. Families are welcome, there’s a free winter bobble hat & neck buff, rest stops with snacks, with a special medal and hot food at the finish.
This event has plenty of outdoors space and has staggered timings over 2 days, to ensure social distancing measures can be implemented.
- 29 Jan – 30 Jan 2022
- Registration Fee:
- Fundraising Target:
We will be with you every step of the way:
- Dedicated fundraising and training support, including a fundraising pack and regular updates
- Your own GBSS t-shirt or running vest
Important information from the event organiser
ble. At least 50% of the minimum sponsorship target should be with the Charity by 6 weeks prior to the challenge. At this time the Charity will pay a fee for your place (half the full event place cost – £75 – £185 depending on distance). Failure to meet the 50% target may result in cancellation by the Charity. The re
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
Half marathon: Reg fee £7.50 / fundraising target £155
Full marathon: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £225
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
Half marathon: Reg fee £29.50 / fundraising target £100
Full marathon: Reg fee £39.50 / fundraising target £120
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Half marathon: £59 (£44 12-17 year old price)
Full marathon: £79 (£59 12-17 year old price)
Got your own place for this event?
Got a question?
This event is organised by Action Challenge.
We would love to hear from you and answer any question you may have about taking part in the Winter Walk for Group B Strep Support. Call the fundraising team on 0330 120 0795 or e-mail email@example.com