Tie up your apron and get baking to help raise funds and awareness for GBSS, however and wherever suits you best.
Holding a bake sale doesn’t mean you need to be an expert in the kitchen. There are a whole host of delicious treats that are quick and easy to make.
Whether you host your bake sale in the comfort of your own home or have a bake sale at work, there’s no better tastier way to get involved whilst raising funds for a charity close to your heart.
Whether you’re thinking about planning a charity bake sale or you’ve already got a date and venue in mind, follow our top tips to ensure your GBSS bake sale is a huge success.
- Year round
- UK Wide
- Registration Fee:
- Fundraising Target:
- As much as you can
Our top tips for making your bake sale a huge success!
- Be creative – decorate your stall using the Charity colours and use extra resources available.
- Offer healthy versions of the classics and include gluten free and vegan options.
- Have an ‘Ice your own’ section for children to donate and have fun.
- Run competitions like ‘guess the cake weight’ or ‘number of sweets to decorate’ for donations and the winner gets the whole cake!
What’s in your pack?
Tell us your plans and we’ll make sure you have everything you need to make your bake sale a hit. Every Bake Sale fundraising pack will include:
- Your very own GBSS t-shirt to wear on the day
- Your Big GBSS Bake Sale fundraising guide (including ideas, tips and all the info you need)
- Posters to publicise your event
- A collection box for those all-important donations, a gift aid form and more
- Charity information to remind everyone why you are fundraising
Holding a Big GBSS Bake Sale fundraiser is easy. Simply tell us your plans to be sent hints and tips on how to host a successful Big GBSS Bake Sale. For now, we have everything you need, including posters and cake labels ready for you to download and use