Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England’s greatest river. Most will walk, many will jog, some will run, and all have special reasons to push themselves.
Our full Thames Path Challenge 100km route heads from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful historic scenery all the way to Henley. With half & quarter distance options – there’s a challenge for everyone.
Your challenge will be a test of spirit and determination. You’ll be supported all the way by our team, and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement. Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
- 10 Sep – 11 Sep 2022
- Registration Fee:
- Fundraising Target:
- As much as you can
We will be with you every step of the way:
- Dedicated fundraising and training support, including a fundraising pack and regular updates
- Your own GBSS t-shirt or running vest
Important information from the event organiser
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity! 25km: £79 50km: £129 100km: £198
Own place ?
If you already have your own place, we’d love for you to join our team. There’s no minimum fundraising pledge and you still get all the great Team GBSS benefits!
Got your own place for this event?
Got a question?
This event is organised by Action Challenge.
We would love to hear from you and answer any question you may have about taking on the Thames Path Ultra Challenge for Group B Strep Support. Call the fundraising team on 0330 120 0795 or e-mail email@example.com.