The 2022 edition of Swim Serpentine, the UK’s biggest one-day open water swimming festival, has been confirmed for Saturday 17 September.
People who want to take the plunge at the hugely popular event – held at the famous Serpentine lake in London’s Hyde Park – can register their interest now and be among the first to know when entries open in late April.
- 17 September 2022
- Hyde Park
- Registration Fee:
- Fundraising Target:
- As much as possible
Swim Serpentine is organised by London Marathon Events and offers four different event distances to suit all abilities:
- Half mile: a great entry-level event for those new to open water swimming
- One mile: one full lap of the famous Serpentine lake
- Two mile: ideal for swimmers looking to test themselves with two laps of the Serpentine
- Super Six: limited just to 50 people each year, this exclusive event covers a challenging six miles around the Serpentine
All finishers will be sent a souvenir swim cap to wear on the day and awarded with a medal after completing their challenge.
We will be with you every step of the way:
- Dedicated fundraising and training support, including a fundraising pack and regular updates
- Your own GBSS t-shirt or running vest
Got your own place for this event?
Got a question?
We would love to hear from you and answer any question you may have about taking on the Swim Serpentine for Group B Strep Support. Call the fundraising team on 0330 120 0795 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org