This NEW event is set to welcome 3,000 adventurers into the Peak District National Park. With a Base Camp in idyllic Bakewell, that will include
camping facilities & extensive hospitality services – and the 100km Challenge takes a tough figure of 8 route through Derbyshire’s finest scenery.
This gem in the Heart of England is an Ultra Challenge not to be missed.
Date: 13 July – 14 July
Location: Peak District National Park
We will be with you every step of the way:
- Dedicated fundraising and training support, including a fundraising pack and regular updates
- Your own GBSS running vest or t-shirt
There is an initial registration fee to sign up to this event and we ask that 50% of your minimum fundraising pledge is due 6 weeks prior to the challenge. The remaining 50% is due four weeks after the challenge
- Full Challenge- £15 Registration fee + £595 fundraising pledge
- Half Challenge – £10 Registration fee + £395 fundraising pledge
- Quarter Challenge – £5 Registration fee + £245 fundraising pledge
Got a question?
We would love to hear from you and answer any question you may have about taking on the Peak District challenge for Group B Strep Support. Call the fundraising team on 01444 416176 or e-mail email@example.com.