Over the May Bank Holiday 3,000 intrepid adventurers will Walk, Jog, or Run an epic 100km from Capital to Coast setting out from Richmond on Thames, with full support & great hospitality all the way to the finish line. Now in it’s 8th year the London 2 Brighton Challenge has become one of the UK’s greatest endurance events. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support – you can do it!
Date: 25 May – 26 May
Location: Old Deer Park, Richmond
We will be with you every step of the way:
- Dedicated fundraising and training support, including a fundraising pack and regular updates
- Your own GBSS running vest or t-shirt
There is an initial registration fee to sign up to this event and we ask that 50% of your minimum fundraising pledge is due 6 weeks prior to the challenge. The remaining 50% is due four weeks after the challenge
- Full Challenge- £15 Registration fee + £595 fundraising pledge
- Half Challenge – £10 Registration fee + £395 fundraising pledge
- Quarter Challenge – £5 Registration fee + £245 fundraising pledge
Got a question?
We would love to hear from you and answer any question you may have about taking on the London 2 Brighton challenge for Group B Strep Support. Call the fundraising team on 01444 416176 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.