Four locations, three distances, and all fundraising receives a 40% top up. Grab your kilts and take on 6, 15 or 23 miles for Group B Strep Support.
Click here to be taken straight to the Kiltwalk website. When completing your registration, pick ‘choose your own charity‘ and search for‘Group B Strep Support’ when booking your place at the event of your choice.
- Year round
- Registration Fee:
- From £12.80
- Fundraising Target:
- As much as you can
We will be with you every step of the way:
- Dedicated fundraising and training support, including a fundraising pack and regular updates
- Your own GBSS t-shirt or running vest
Choose your location:
- Glasgow – Sunday 26 April
- Aberdeen – Sunday 7 June
- Dundee – Sunday 16 August
- Edinburgh – Sunday 13 September
Choose your distance:
- The Mighty Stride (approx. 23-26 miles)
- The Big Stroll (approx. 11-15 miles)
- The Wee Wander (approx. 6 miles)
If you already have a place, we’d love for you to join our team. There’s no minimum fundraising pledge and you still get all the great Team GBSS benefits!
Got your own place for this event?
Got a question?
We would love to hear from you and answer any question you may have about taking on a Kiltwalk for Group B Strep Support. Call the fundraising team on 0330 120 0795 or e-mail email@example.com.