Join 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels & ages and Walk, Jog or Run the spectacular Jurassic Coast – a World Heritage Site.
Starting from Corfe Castle, the route heads to Swanage, then along to Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups and downs all the way to the Weymouth halfway point. For 100km challengers – it’s past Portland Bill, nature reserves, along the western end of Chesil Beach to West Bay’s famous cliffs (of TV’s Broadchurch fame) – before a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport. With Half & Quarter distance options also, with full support and great hospitality all the way – there’s a challenge here for everyone!
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
- 14 May – 15 May 2022
- Corfe Castle
- Registration Fee:
- Fundraising Target:
- As much as you can
We will be with you every step of the way:
- Dedicated fundraising and training support, including a fundraising pack and regular updates
- Your own GBSS running vest or t-shirt
Sign up and fundraising options:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity! 25km: £79 50km: £129 100km: £198
Own place ?
If you already have your own place, we’d love for you to join our team. There’s no minimum fundraising pledge and you still get all the great Team GBSS benefits!
Got your own place for this event?
Got a question?
This event is organised by Action Challenge.
We would love to hear from you and answer any question you may have about taking on the Jurassic Coast challenge for Group B Strep Support. Call the fundraising team on 0330 120 0795 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org