Great challenges need great settings – and none are better than the Island’s coastal path. 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels will walk, jog or run the Isle of Wight Challenge in 2022 – and go all out to push themselves further.
It’s along the spectacular southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to historic Cowes at the half way stop. For Full Island challengers it’s on to historic Ventnor, and back to our welcome Base Camp in Chale after an epic 106km journey. You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way, and with half & quarter Island options also – there’s an Isle of Wight Challenge for everyone!
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
- 30 Apr – 1 May 2022
- Isle of Wight
- Registration Fee:
- Fundraising Target:
- As much as you can
We will be with you every step of the way:
- Dedicated fundraising and training support, including a fundraising pack and regular updates
- Your own GBSS t-shirt or running vest
Important information from the event organiser
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity! 25km: £79 50km: £129 100km: £198
Own place ?
If you already have your own place, we’d love for you to join our team. There’s no minimum fundraising pledge and you still get all the great Team GBSS benefits!
Got your own place for this event?
Got a question?
This event is organised by Action Challenge.
We would love to hear from you and answer any question you may have about taking on the Isle of Wight Ultra Challenge for Group B Strep Support. Call the fundraising team on 0330 120 0795 or e-mail email@example.com.