Be part of our pawsitively virtual challenge
Dog Jogs are a fantastic opportunity for you and your canine companion to get some fresh air and exercise.
If you and your four-legged friend are just beginning your journey to being more active and improving your fitness, and are looking for a relaxed, friendly and fun challenge to help motivate you, then Dog Jog is for you!
The great thing about the Dog Jog Virtual Challenge is that it’s your challenge and your rules. Do whichever distance you like, whether that’s 5K or a bit more. Complete your challenge whichever way suits you best – whether that’s a brisk walk, a jog or a run. Split your chosen distance over a number of days or weeks – you don’t need to do it all in one day. It’s your challenge!
The most important thing is that you choose something that will challenge you as an individual and that you enjoy yourself and have fun doing it. Fundraising for a charity that is important to you can be an amazing motivation to keep going throughout your challenge, so why not do something amazing and positive for others at the same time!
- Year round
- Registration Fee:
- From £8
- Fundraising Target:
- Raise as much as you can
We will be with you every step of the way:
- Dedicated fundraising and training support, including a fundraising pack and regular updates
- Your own GBSS t-shirt or running vest
There’s a whole host of goodies included for you & your four-legged friend when you take part, including:
- Bright, strong and practical Dog Jog drawstring bag
- Dog Jog buff for keeping you warm on those colder dog walks
- Medal and lanyard for 2-legged finishers
- Collar medal for 4-legged finishers (also great to use as a keyring if your dog doesn’t want to glam it up all the time!)
- Printable participation number – a larger one for you and a smaller version for each dog involved with the challenge that can be printed and attached to their collar, harness or leash.
- Personalised finisher certificate
- An audio barkdown to kick off your challenge in style
- Downloadable Training Plans
- Added to the Dog Jog Virtual Challenge finisher’s ’pawdium’
If you already have a place, we’d love for you to join our team. There’s no minimum fundraising pledge and you still get all the great Team GBSS benefits!
Got your own place for this event?
Got a question?
We would love to hear from you and answer any question you may have about taking part in a Dog Jog for Group B Strep Support. Call the fundraising team on 0330 120 0795 or e-mail email@example.com.