Big Fun Run is about being active and having fun whilst doing it!
If you’re just beginning your journey to being more active and improving your fitness, and are looking for a relaxed, friendly and fun challenge to help motivate you, then Big Fun Run is for you!
The great thing about the Big Fun Run Virtual Challenge is that it’s your challenge and your rules. Do whichever distance you like, whether that’s 5K or a bit more. Complete your challenge whichever way suits you best – whether that’s a brisk walk, a jog or a run. Split your chosen distance over a number of days or weeks – you don’t need to do it all in one day. It’s your challenge!
The most important thing is that you choose something that will challenge you as an individual and that you enjoy yourself and have fun doing it. Fundraising for a charity that is important to you can be an amazing motivation to keep going throughout your challenge, so why not do something amazing and positive for others at the same time!
- Year round
- UK wide
- Registration Fee:
- From £8
- Fundraising Target:
- As much as you can
We will be with you every step of the way:
- Dedicated fundraising and training support, including a fundraising pack and regular updates
- Your own GBSS t-shirt or running vest
There’s a whole host of goodies included when you take part:
- Bright, strong and practical Big Fun Run drawstring bag
- Big Fun Run buff for keeping you warm on those colder runs
- Gorgeous medal and lanyard which can be separated and used as a lovely keyring
- Printable participation number
- Personalised finisher certificate
- An audio countdown to kick off your challenge in style
- Downloadable Training Plans
- Added to the Big Fun Run Virtual Challenge finisher’s list
Have you already secured your own place in a Big Fun Run? If so we’d love for you to join our team. There’s no minimum fundraising pledge and you still get all the great Team GBSS benefits!
Got your own place for this event?
Got a question?
We would love to hear from you and answer any question you may have about taking part in a Big Fun Run for Group B Strep Support. Call the fundraising team on 0330 120 0795 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.