Raise money celebrating a special occasion.
Dedicate your birthday, wedding or other special occasion to the Group B Strep Support, or mark a milestone in your life. Set up a special celebration fundraising page and ask for donations.
We’d love it if you considered doing something amazing on your special day by asking for gifts in lieu of presents. Your gifts will help us work to stop group B Strep infection in babies.
How to make a difference through your celebration
- You could ask for donations to an online fundraising page
- You could collect donations in our portable collection tins or buckets
- You could give your wedding guests something to remember and support us with our favours. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to order yours today.
We are so proud of our son and we have a donation of £300 raised from his naming day to say thank you to GBSS for your support and guidance, for providing us with information about group B Strep and for helping us to make sense of it all.
Order your celebration materials
Whether its collection boxes or balloons you’re after, we can supply you with the following:
- A complimentary Group B Strep Support t-shirt
- Collection tin or bucket
- Leaflets, balloons and stickers
Fundraising resources You decide how your fundraising story unfolds. We’ll be your guide. Together we can work to stop group B Strep infections in babies. We’ve got plenty of tips and materials…
Got a question?
We would love to hear from you and answer any question you may have about making a donation in celebration to Group B Strep Support. Call the fundraising team on 0330 120 0795 or e-mail email@example.com.