We’re sorry to say that due to concerns around Coronavirus, we have had to cancel all collections from know until further notice. However, you can still collect online by setting up a virtual collection.
Volunteer to collect for Group B Strep Support
Collections not only help to raise vital funds – they create awareness of our important work to STOP group B Strep infection in newborn babies ultimately saving lives. Your small change can make a big difference.
Depending on your need, you can choose from:
- A cardboard collection box, ideal for keeping at home and donating your loose change;
- A plastic collection tin, ideal for fundraising events;
- A plastic collection bucket, ideal for street collections
Cardboard home collection boxes
We’ll post you a cardboard collection box, which is simple to put together, making it easy to save those pennies. Order your box today from the order form below.
When ordering your collection tin, please remember:
- If you work at the organisation, provide the organisations’ address, and not your home address.
- If you don’t personally work at the organisation, ask a member of staff to complete the form so we can be sure that they’re happy to display a collection tin.
- The location where the tin is being held is responsible for the collection and transferring any money to the charity.
If you’re holding a fundraising event, please order a home collection box or a collection bucket. Our collection tins are designed to be used at fixed locations in offices and at shop till points.
Is your workplace looking for your next charity of the year? We’d love to talk to you about all the great events you could do to support us! No matter if you’re a small or large business, your support makes all the difference. Give our Community Fundraising team a ring on 0330 120 0796 or email us on email@example.com to talk about your plans.
Organise a bucket collection
Hold a bucket collection to raise money to help STOP group B Strep infection in newborn babies. You can make your bucket collection fundraiser as fun and unique as you want.
It can be really enjoyable meeting new people and hearing new stories.
Read some top tips or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Make your bucket collection count
If you can, link your collection with a big event. Christmas, Valentine’s Day, football matches, and Halloween are all great occasions for enhancing your collection.
Perhaps do something additional to encourage donations. Have singers or a present-wrapping service. Remember to check with the venue for approval.
Pay in your fundraising
Thank you for holding your collection. If you’re wondering how to pay in the collection money you fundraised, you can do so in a number of ways. Take a look at our Paying in your fundraising page.