Get your GBSS t-shirt when you sign up to 60 Miles in June by following these simple steps:
- Join our 60 Miles in June Facebook group.
- Set up your Facebook fundraiser.
- Request your free t-shirt.
If you aren’t on Facebook but would still like to take part, you can fundraise by setting up a JustGiving page and emailing email@example.com to request your t-shirt. Please be aware that challenge updates will be shared in the Facebook group.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age and over and have read and accepted the terms and conditions for participation in this event.
- You accept that you are taking part in the 60 Miles in June challenge at your own risk and that Group B Strep Support shall not be liable for any accident, injury, loss or damage incurred as a result of your own participation. You agree to take responsibility for your health and whether you are physically able to take part in the challenge. If you are unsure about whether you are physically able to participate then you should obtain medical advice prior to the challenge.
- We have a limited number of t-shirts, so join early and get yours while stocks last.
- We aim to send out t-shirts twice a week. Please wait ten working days from when you placed the order before enquiring about the whereabouts of your t-shirt. GBSS cannot be held responsible for lost t-shirt’s in the post, replacements may be considered dependant on stock levels.
- T-shirts are not for resale.
- One t-shirt will be sent per participant.