When funds allow, Group B Strep Support attends and/or takes stands at relevant conferences around the country. If you’d like to help run a stand, please contact us on 01444 416176.
- Primary Care & Public Health,17-18 May 2017, Birmingham
Conferences GBSS attended or exhibited at
- UNISON Women Members Conference, 16-18 February, Brighton
- UNISON Women Members Conference, 11-13 February, Brighton
- UNISON Health Conference, 25-27 April, Brighton
- Primary Care & Public Health, 18-19 May, Birmingham
- The UK Sepsis Trust ‘Sepsis Unplugged’, 13-14 October 2016, Brighton
- Royal College of Midwives, 19-20 October 2016, Harrogate
- British Maternal & Fetal Medicine Society, 23-24 April
- UNISON Women Members Conference, 12-14 February, Southport
- Maternity, Midwifery and Baby, 27 February, London
- UNISON Health care conference, 13-15 April, Liverpool
- Primary Care, 20-21 May, Birmingham
- Sepsis Unplugged, 21-22 May, Nottingham
- Maternity, Midwifery and Baby, 22 September, Manchester
- NCT babble live! 2015, 26 September, Coventry
- Prevention of Group B Strep infection in neonates: The way forward in the UK, 3 November, RCOG, London.
- Presentations available from http://gbss.org.uk/2015conf/
- Royal College of Midwives, 10-11 November
- LSA Biennial Conference, 8 March, Staffordshire
- Primary Care, 21-22 May, Birmingham
- Maternity, Midwifery and Baby, 20 June
- Babble Live, National Childbirth Trust, 4-5 October, Birmingham
- Royal College of Midwives, 11-12 November, Telford
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, 18-20 November, London
- Maternity, Mother and Baby, 6-7 March, Birmingham (Holiday Inn, Birmingham City Centre)
- Primary Care 2013, 22-23 May, Birmingham NEC
- Maternity, Mother and Baby, 17 June, Manchester (Midland Manchester Hotel, Manchester)
- Maternity, Mother and Baby, 19-20 September, London
- RCM Conference 2013, 13-14 November, International Centre, Telford
- LSA National Conference for Supervisors of Midwives, 31 January, Nottingham.
- Primary Care North Conference, 25-26 January, Manchester. Jane Plumb MBE, GBSS’ Chief Executive spoke on “Group B Strep in pregnancy & newborn babies” on 25 January in the Mother & Baby stream.
- Primary Care Conference, 23-24 May, Birmingham.
- Prevention of Perinatal GBS through Maternal Immunization, Siena – Jane Plumb MBE, GBSS’ Chief Executive jointly led one of the workshops with Gina Burns, President of Group B Strep Association.
- Royal College of Midwives Annual Conference, 16-17 November, Brighton.
- Primary Care 2011 Conference 25-26 May, National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham.
- National Childbirth Trust Joint Forum, 28 June, University of Manchester.
- Sheffield Hallam University one day conference for student midwives, August.
- Nursing in Practice conference, September, London.
- Royal College of General Practitioners’ conference, 20-22 October, Liverpool.
- Royal College of Midwives & Student Midwives Conference, November, Brighton.