Gift in will
For many people leaving a gift in their will is a natural way of continuing their support for a cause they have held dear during their lifetime. By leaving a gift to us, you can help to make sure that we can keep informing new and expectant parents about group B Strep, so babies don’t suffer avoidable group B Strep infections.
Every gift is vital so that can continue to be here for families and provide them access to information on group B Strep that is reliable, evidence- based and unbiased. This is so important – because when a Mum knows about group B Strep she can hugely reduce the risk of it infecting her baby. Together we can create a future supporting the families whose babies have been affected and work to eradicate group b Strep infection in babies.
We promise that your gift, whatever the size, will be spent wisely and will make a genuine difference to the families who need our help and support.
Our promise to you:
- We will respect your privacy. Your Will is completely personal to you
- We also realise, that rightly, your family and loved ones will come first
- You can tell us that you have left us a gift if you want to – but you don’t have to
- If you do choose to tell us we will give you the choice about how we communicate with you in the future about our work
- At any time in the future you have the right to change your mind about a gift in your Will
- We will use your gift carefully and cost effectively so that it has the greatest impact
There are different ways you can gift money to us and we are happy to talk through the options with you, although we recommend using a solicitor to draw up your Will.
If you would like more information please call 01444 416176.