Would you like you to share your experience of group B Strep?
Please send us your story, explaining what happened, in a maximum of 600 words. Your story will be reviewed before publication, and it usually takes 1-2 working days to appear in the Group B Strep Book of Experience. This is your story and experience, so there isn’t a right or wrong way to write it. Some pointers might help:
- Write as if you’re chatting to someone about what happened
- Start at the beginning – including how you felt, your reaction, any signs or symptoms you noticed
- Include relevant dates and times, and try to keep your story in the order things happened
- Describe how you felt and thought, as well as what happened, and who did what and when
- Share what happened afterwards – both immediately afterwards and longer term
- Describe your involvement with Group B Strep Support – how you found us (or found out about us), and what we’ve done together
We can’t include your story without an appropriate accompanying picture (there’s a width limit on pictures of 1500px). If you can send a high-res image, that makes such a difference.
By submitting your story and picture, you are giving us full permission to share these online. We reserve the right to make any editorial changes.
If you have any problems uploading your story and/or pictures, please send them by email to [email protected].